Monday, November 15, 2010

Tiger Woods

I don't know what he was thinking...did he really think he would never get caught? That’s his personal problem which seems to be affecting his public problem...his golf game.
I would like to start with the simple fact that he is the most dominating golfer to ever live. His win percentage alone is astonishing. So why is he so good you ask…I've seen many a players crumble while being paired with him. He is intimidating to watch, I can't imagine playing with alongside the world’s best player. He also hits the ball pretty far, but that’s not what makes him so tough. He has ice in his veins, there are not many times you see the pressure get to him. There are times he is not playing well but it’s not because he is under pressure. Finally, his putting is what making him a great rather than good player. One of the best ever.

I'm surprised that he is now struggling with his game rather than when he was having the affairs...I mean trying (and succeeding) to hide something like that and keep focused on his game is amazing. Now that it’s all out, his head should be cleared. Right?

I like Tiger Woods because he is really fun to watch. He hits some of the most amazing shots in the most challenging conditions and circumstances. He does really annoys me when he pouts about hitting a bad shot, little baby.

One last thing to think about…what kind of a tennis, baseball, football, soccer player would he be?  

No comments:

Post a Comment